Top Brokers with Transfer Fee Special Offers-Brokerages 2013
If you unsatisfied with your current broker and thinking of making a switch then you must look at brokerages that offer some special discounts on transfer fee involved. There are a few brokerage firms that may cover the entire transfer costs too. So, don’t worry about transfer costs anymore. Go ahead and pick a new broker of your choice and you may get a good bargain on the account transfer. Below, we have listed popular brokerages that offer special fee reimbursements on account transfers.
Stock traders are usually interested in finding out better brokerage deals, which is good thing to do as the online brokerage industry is fast evolving. Most investors neglect the transfer fee involved on their stocks, but it is quite serious matter in some cases. Obviously brokers want to make money for that they may recommend you some specific products, which may have high transfer fee. So before searching any broker firms just go through their prints.
Receive up to $150 in transfer fees when you switch to TradeKing
15% chose this
- Best Customer Service: "SmartMoney's Annual Broker Survey
- Broker Assisted Trade at no additional cost
- #1 online discount broker by SmartMoney Magazine
- Free real-time quotes
- Stocks Trading Fee: $4.95
- Options Trading Base Fee: $4.95
- Per Contract Options Fee: $0.65
- Minimum Balance: $0.00 More Info...
100 Commission Free Trades - Available to ALL new accounts
14% chose this
- Free virtual trading
- Refer to a friend and win $150 or 30 free trades
- Cheapest Stock Trading Commission
- No up charge for Broker-Assisted Trading
- Ranked 6 overall By Barron's 2013
- Orders are accepted by phone
- Stocks Trading Fee: $3.95
- Options Trading Base Fee: $8.50
- Per Contract Options Fee: $0.15
- Minimum Balance: $1000 More Info...
Get up to $250 back when you open a new tradeMONSTER account
6% chose this
- Powerful Trading Tools & Research
- Superior value on Commission
- Free Account Transfer
- Experienced Customer & Trade Support
- Stocks Trading Fee: $7.5
- Options Trading Base Fee: $7.5
- Per Contract Options Fee: $0.5
- Minimum Balance: $0 More Info...
While you switch to a discount brokerage, be aware of the transfer charges incurred by the broker you are moving away from. Incidentally you can available offers that are tailored to suit you in saving transfer fees while transferring out of a broker. Above list has been put together after thorough research and hopefully you find it useful.
Popular Brokerage Offers
4% chose this
Get 60 days of FREE trading + Get up to $600 Cash Reward
14% chose this
Get 100 Trades Absolutely free with new accounts, $600 value
14% chose this
Refer your friends to OptionsHouse and get your choice of $150 or 30 commission-free trades.
0% chose this
Ranked best by Barron's, Trade free for 60 days, Stocks, Options